OUR RATES INCLUDE
Accommodation, safari activities (game drives, mokoro, bush walks), all meals, red and white wines, beer and cider, spirits, soft drinks, teas and coffees, refreshments on safari, laundry, taxes and medical helicopter evacuation to Maun.
OUR RATES EXCLUDE
Travel insurance, curio shop purchases, gratuities and all items of a personal nature.
OKAVANGO HIDDEN GEMS STO RATES 2022 – 2023 T&C’s
– All rates are quoted, invoiced and payable in US Dollars and are per person per night on a shared basis, including VAT
– Single supplement of 30% applies
– Triple occupancy is permitted at the per person rate
– All our safari vehicles can accommodate 6 guests
– Parties of 6 will automatically get a private vehicles
– Private vehicles must be booked for the duration of the stay and are charged per night
– Private vehicles are charged at $850 per day.
TRANSFERS FROM MAUN
– Land transfer from Maun $150 per person (2 1/2 hours)
– Helicopter transfer from Maun $250 per person (23 min)
Children 12 years and older are welcome
– 20% no-refundable deposit is required in High Season, within 14 day of enquiry to secure your booking
– The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival
– Shoulder Season, full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. No deposit is required.
– If a booking is made 45 days or less before arrival, the full payment to be made on booking
All cancellations must be made in writing and needs to be acknowledged. The following cancellation charges apply:
– 50% cancellation fees apply if cancellation occurs between 15 – 30 days
– 80% cancellation fees applies if cancellation occurs 14 days or less
– No cancellation charges will be levied in the case of a force majeure event
– No cancellation charges will be levied if a booking is cancelled due to a member of the party testing positive for COVID 19
For the sake of clarity, cancellations that comply with the above two conditions and where prepayment has been made, will be refunded in full