SPECIAL OFFER FOR SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENTS
Done the “staycation” thing and itching to get further afield?
Now’s the ideal time to visit the Okavango Delta!
There is easy access by air from Johannesburg and Cape Town and while Botswana is still gearing up for the return of international travel so we are able to offer exceptionally good value to SADC residents.
Camp Maru is a 1930’s-style luxury safari camp situated in the southern part of the Okavango Delta, an area with year-round water and an abundance of game.
Our flexible booking promotion allows you to book your stay at a vastly discounted rate with the flexibility to change your dates of travel with no additional costs.
Promotion valid: Now until 30 April 2022 (excludes peak season 20 Dec – 10 Jan and 04 – 20 April 2022)
Normal rate R58,000 | SADC Rate R16,500
|PACKAGED RATES||4-NIGHT SAFARI
PER PERSON SHARING
|NOW 2021 to 30 APRIL 2022||R 16,500|
Game activities (2x game drives per night stayed)
Return road transfers from Maun to Camp Maru
Soft drinks, water etc. are included ( alcoholic drinks are excluded but can be purchased in Camp).
Call us on: 0861-652-826
Email us: email@example.com
HOW DO I GET TO CAMP MARU?
Road Transfers from Maun:
- 4 Night Package: Road transfers are included in the SADC special rate of R16,500
Helicopter Transfers from Maun:
- Scenic Helicopter transfers can be booked instead of road transfers at an additional cost.
HOW DO I GET TO MAUN, BOTSWANA?
The travel options for getting to Maun from South Africa:
- Land borders are open and you can drive to Maun.
- You can fly into Botswana on SA Airlink or Air Botswana. We recommend SA Airlink.
WHAT ARE COVID TRAVEL PROTOCOLS FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS?
- South African passport holders will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, conducted within 72 hours of departure for Botswana.
- On return, South African passport holders will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, conducted within 72 hours of departure for re-entry into South Africa.
- Testing can be done during your stay at Camp Maru or in Maun on the day prior to departing Botswana – contact us for details.
WHAT DOES FLEXIBLE BOOKING PROMOTION MEAN?
- It means that booking this special offer allows you to travel on the dates of your choice between now and 30 April 2022.
- You get maximum flexibility as you have the freedom to book and change travel dates without any additional costs.
WHAT DOES THE PROMOTION EXCLUDE?
The promotion excludes all alcoholic drinks, scenic helicopter transfers, guided mokoro excursions and guided bush walks (these activities can be pre-booked at an additional cost).
HOW LONG IS THE BOOKING VALID FOR?
This promotion is valid for travel from now until 30 April 2022*
CAN PAYMENTS BE MADE IN RANDS?
Yes, we accept payments in Rands as well as in Dollars.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL BECAUSE OF COVID-19
If you are unable to travel because of COVID-19, you are able to change your dates as many times as necessary without any extra costs. This means that if there is another lockdown or you test positive in the 14 days prior to the start of your safari, you will be able to postpone your booking.
Should you test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival in Botswana, no cancellation fees will apply.
ABOUT CAMP MARU
Camp Maru is new luxury safari camp in Botswana’s iconic Okavango Delta. With only 6 luxurious tents, the Camp offers one of the most intimate and exclusive experiences in the Delta. Camp Maru is a deliberate return to the authentic safaris of days gone by. The secluded setting of Camp Maru makes it the ideal place to take “time out” and to experience your own Out of Africa adventure.
Read more about Camp Maru here.