Agents SADC Special
BOTSWANA IS OPEN TO TRAVEL FOR SOUTH AFRICANS!
We are offering an all-inclusive stay for SADC residents at vastly reduced rates.
Camp Maru is a 1930’s-style luxury safari camp situated in the southern part of the Okavango Delta. We have exclusive traverse rights in one of the largest concession areas in the Delta and the year-round water ensures an abundance of game.
Our flexible booking promotion allows your clients to book their stay at a vastly discounted rate with the flexibility to change their dates of travel with no additional costs.
The promotion is valid for travel from now until 30 April 2021* and your clients can change their dates as many times as needed.
OUR SPECIAL OFFER:
4 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 NIGHT
Total Package Rate: US$ 1,250 pp
*Commissionable at 20%
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
Tel: +27 (0) 861 652 826
HOW DO I GET TO MAUN?
The travel options for getting to Maun from South Africa:
- Land borders are open and you can drive to Maun.
- You can fly into Botswana on SA Airlink or Air Botswana.
WHAT ARE COVID TRAVEL PROTOCOLS FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS?
- South African passport holders will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, conducted within 72 hours of departure for Botswana.
- On return, South African passport holders will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, conducted within 72 hours of departure for re-entry into South Africa.
- Testing can be done during their stay at Camp Maru or in Maun on the day of departure.
WHAT DOES FLEXIBLE BOOKING PROMOTION MEAN?
- It means that booking this special offer allows your clients to travel on the dates of their choice between now and 30 April 2021.
- They get maximum flexibility as they have the freedom to book and change travel dates without any additional costs.
WHAT DOES THE PROMOTION EXCLUDE?
The promotion excludes all alcoholic drinks, scenic helicopter transfers, guided mokoro excursions and guided bush walks (these activities can be pre-booked at an additional cost).
HOW LONG IS THE BOOKING VALID FOR?
This promotion is valid for travel from now until 30 April 2021*
*Rates increase during peak seasons to $1,800 pp sharing:
- Peak Season: 2 April – 11 April 2021
- Still 20% Commissionable
CAN PAYMENTS BE MADE IN RANDS?
Yes, we accept payments in Rands as well as in Dollars.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR CLIENTS HAVE TO CANCEL BECAUSE OF COVID-19
If your clients are unable to travel because of COVID-19, they are able to change their dates as many times as necessary without any extra costs. This means that if there is another lockdown or your client tests positive in the 14 days prior to the start of their safari, they will be able to postpone their booking. They would need to travel before the end of 20 December 2021.
Should your client test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival in Botswana, no cancellation fees will apply.
ABOUT CAMP MARU
Camp Maru is new luxury safari camp in Botswana’s iconic Okavango Delta. With only 6 luxurious tents, the Camp offers one of the most intimate and exclusive experiences in the Delta. Camp Maru is a deliberate return to the authentic safaris of days gone by. The secluded setting of Camp Maru makes it the ideal place to take “time out” and to experience your own Out of Africa adventure.
Read more about Camp Maru here.