SPECIAL OFFER FOR SA RESIDENTS
Done the “staycation” thing and itching to get further afield?
Now’s the ideal time to visit the Okavango Delta!
There is easy access by air and land borders have re-opened. And You’re in luck! Camp Maru is one of a handful of safari camps currently open in the Delta. We are offering an all-inclusive stay for SA residents at vastly reduced rates.
Camp Maru is a 1930’s-style luxury safari camp situated in the southern part of the Okavango Delta, an area with year-round water and an abundance of game.
Our flexible booking promotion allows you to book your stay at a vastly discounted rate with the flexibility to change your dates of travel with no additional costs.
The promotion is valid for travel from now until 30 September 2021* and you can change your dates as many times as needed.
OUR SPECIAL OFFER:
|Discounted Packaged Rates ||4-NIGHT PACKAGE |
PER PERSON SHARING
PER PERSON SHARING
|March & April||R 15,000||R 12,000|
|May & June||R 19,500||R 15,750|
|July, August & September||R 22,500||R 19,500|
|Return Road Transfers||R 750||R 1,500|
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
Tel: +27 (0) 861 652 826
Send this special offer to yourself in an email or share it with your friends!
- Luxury accommodation
- Game activities (2x game drives per night stayed)
- All meals
- Soft drinks, water etc. are included ( alcoholic drinks are excluded but can be purchased at Camp).
HOW DO I GET TO MAUN?
The travel options for getting to Maun from South Africa:
- Land borders are open and you can drive to Maun.
- You can fly into Botswana on SA Airlink or Air Botswana. We recommend SA Airlink.
WHAT ARE COVID TRAVEL PROTOCOLS FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS?
- South African passport holders will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, conducted within 72 hours of departure for Botswana.
- On return, South African passport holders will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, conducted within 72 hours of departure for re-entry into South Africa.
- Testing can be done during your stay at Camp Maru or in Maun on the day of departure.
WHAT DOES FLEXIBLE BOOKING PROMOTION MEAN?
- It means that booking this special offer allows you to travel on the dates of your choice between now and 30 September 2021.
- You get maximum flexibility as you have the freedom to book and change travel dates without any additional costs.
WHAT DOES THE PROMOTION EXCLUDE?
The promotion excludes return road transfers, all alcoholic drinks, scenic helicopter transfers, guided mokoro excursions and guided bush walks (these activities can be pre-booked at an additional cost).
HOW LONG IS THE BOOKING VALID FOR?
This promotion is valid for travel from now until 30 September 2021*
CAN PAYMENTS BE MADE IN RANDS?
Yes, we accept payments in Rands as well as in Dollars.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL?
If you are unable to travel because of COVID-19, you are able to change your dates as many times as necessary without any extra costs. This means that if there is another lockdown or you test positive in the 14 days prior to the start of your safari, you will be able to postpone your booking. You would need to travel before the end of 20 December 2021.
Should you test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival in Botswana, no cancellation fees will apply.
ABOUT CAMP MARU
Camp Maru is new luxury safari camp in Botswana’s iconic Okavango Delta. With only 6 luxurious tents, the Camp offers one of the most intimate and exclusive experiences in the Delta. Camp Maru is a deliberate return to the authentic safaris of days gone by. The secluded setting of Camp Maru makes it the ideal place to take “time out” and to experience your own Out of Africa adventure.
Read more about Camp Maru here.